* Same goal posts as a normal game.
* 2 x 20 min quarters on a 400 x 300 ft ground (approx the size of a large soccer pitch).
* 9 a-side with unlimited substitutions and benches.
* Players will be allowed to play for more than one team if teams are lacking numbers on the day.
All players are asked to be at the ground a half hour before the start of the first game. We will have a 30-minute warm-up and training and then we will bounce the ball for the first game. While you are not playing, you will be expected to run water, keep score, boundary umpire or goal umpire.
2013 NYCAFL Schedule
- Draft Night – Tuesday, June 18, 2013 – The Australian – 7pm
- Round 1 - Friday, June 28, 2013- Stevens Institute, Hoboken – 7pm
- Round 2 – Friday, July 12, 2013- Stevens Institute, Hoboken – 7pm
- Round 3 - Friday, July 19, 2013- Stevens Institute, Hoboken – 7pm
- FINALS – Saturday, August 3, 2013 – Stevens Institute, Hoboken – 7pm
2013 NYCAFL Teams:
Suburban Tollmen - Ojas Desai (C)
Time Square Tourists- Sam Mitchell (C)
Village Bohemians - Jordan McIntyre (C)
Hudson River Rats – Jeremy Spiteri (C)
ALL players must register HERE to be eligible to play in the NYCAFL. This must be done each year, so if you have played in the past you still need to do this. If you are a new player to the club, could you please also send me an email at email@example.com.